About the Persian Peril. It features the notable quote “Hypocrisy is the tribute vice pays to virtue”.
Meanwhile, over on FoxNews, you can read the article Academics Develop Formula for Perfect Butt.
(S+C) x (B+F) / (T-V).
* S = overall shape (a ripe peach being just about right)
* C = circularity (rounder is better)
* B = bounciness (less wobble is preferred)
* F = firmness (too much push to that cushion loses points)
* T = skin texture (no cellulite, please)
* V = the ratio of one’s hips to waist. Finally, do the math.
But science really settles nothing, says booty expert Sir-Mix-A-Lot.
“They got to be juicy, round, with a little jiggle to it,” the “Baby Got Back” rapper told The Post yesterday, laughing hysterically. “The bubbliness does matter.”
But there’s only one way to measure the most desirable derriere, he said.
“You know it when you see it,” he said. “We could debate this all day.”
Really, that was a real article.