- From some thought of Tyler Cowen – you can’t be the Court Jester and the King at the same time – the “deep state” – to the degree that it exists, which is a lot – is mostly just filling a vacuum left by Trump not actually doing things (which is probably for the best, but who know)
- NO ONE is talking about Trumps age (71), seemingly poor health, and direct family history of Alzheimers. Are we that old of a country, i.e. we’re all so old that some topics are just considered taboo across the political spectrum?
- Trump’s alienation of the Republican industry members (i.e. the people who are the assistant undersecretaries, etc, who actually know how to do stuff) will haunt him the rest of his term – leading to a lot of things not getting done (yay!).
- He has spurred the democrats to be an actual opposition party, something they generally do not do well.
- The Republican congressional majority does not seem to matter much.
Monthly Archives: June 2017
What the YouTube 500 Error Page looks like