Old-Picture.com – very cool.
I’ll be doing a more formal gallery soon, but here are some samples of my visit to the zoo with Mike and Erin.
For some reasons bumblebees have been smacking into my office window for the past hour. Here’s some links for your reading while I’m uploading…
- Night Photography Tutorial
- Linq tutorial videos
- AskTheBuilder.com is a handy site
- I should probably be more outraged about this, but Planned Parenthood took a donation (later revealed to be a politically motivated prank) specifically for abortions for black women. All a part of the grand evolution I suppose
- The last doughboy – an era is ending and we’re not seeing it.
- Free bricks to anyone in Atlanta
They needed some photos for their site, and I took quite a few. I finally got a chance to shoot in daylight which made quite a difference.
- A guide to night photography
- Samantha Powers resigns…
- Southern Baptists Fight Climate Change – if only we can get Nascar and Fox News on the bandwagon the Left will declare Global Warming a hoax
Anonymous Philanthropist Donates 200 Human Kidneys To Hospital
In The Know: How Can We Make The War In Iraq More Eco-Friendly?
Mysterious Traveler Entrances Town With Utopian Vision Of The Future
- Deputy dumps man out of wheelchair – man then gets ahold of courthouse videotape, it reaches the media, and now that deputy is charged.
- Danish media reprints controversial cartoons, and show far more courage than American media outlets.
- Drunken Orgies Tainted System says Florida prison boss.
- Police Chief accused of improper chats retires – this is interesting. The police department in question was famous for find people trying to entice minors. Relevant quote
Lindsey said Murray used his city-owned computer to chat online with women during an ongoing investigation into local massage parlors used as fronts for prostitution.
All the department’s computers, except for one used for the continuing Internet child sexual predator sting operation, are monitored by a keystroke program.
Why would the only machine in the department that produces intentional evidence NOT have the keylogger installed?
- Tax me more fund raises little revenue
- The law and economics of pirates
- An aerial photo of San Francisco in the age of Earthquakes
- Fake cops rob family – this will be a growing problem I fear.
Most of these factor info my coming law enforcement meldown/feedback mismatch post I’m going to write one of these days…