- Inequality and the Sergei Brin effect – self selection on a grand scale
- What Paulson might get out of the bailouts
- Cobb Country gets a tank – for real. I grew up there, and in general, the place makes Mayberry look like Escape from New York. Perhaps it’s to quell the riots should (really, when) McCain lose.
- Tom puts it quite well with
the penchant for blaming the problems on “greed” is the Great Chicago Fire on oxygen.
- My neighborhood makes the news. Apparently it’s “rich in tolerance and diversity”. I was not interviewed for it, though I still like it a lot.
- Rocksploitation now has a real music video – sort of.
Category Archives: Rocksploitation
I play with video
From my new tiny video camera. The sound quality is impressive, the degree to which YouTube Crunches it is not welcome.
Rocksploitation joins the internet
Check out the new Rocksploitation site – designed and built by me.
Rockspoloitation on Saint Patrick’s Day
They needed some photos for their site, and I took quite a few. I finally got a chance to shoot in daylight which made quite a difference.