- Inequality and the Sergei Brin effect – self selection on a grand scale
- What Paulson might get out of the bailouts
- Cobb Country gets a tank – for real. I grew up there, and in general, the place makes Mayberry look like Escape from New York. Perhaps it’s to quell the riots should (really, when) McCain lose.
- Tom puts it quite well with
the penchant for blaming the problems on “greed” is the Great Chicago Fire on oxygen.
- My neighborhood makes the news. Apparently it’s “rich in tolerance and diversity”. I was not interviewed for it, though I still like it a lot.
- Rocksploitation now has a real music video – sort of.
From my new tiny video camera. The sound quality is impressive, the degree to which YouTube Crunches it is not welcome.
Check out the new Rocksploitation site – designed and built by me.
They needed some photos for their site, and I took quite a few. I finally got a chance to shoot in daylight which made quite a difference.