- Magnificent photography from Afghanistan
- A guide to chopping foods
- Race, Advertising and the Sony Playstation.
- Big Brother mixes with the cast of Friends to create Dodgeball
- An insightful post on Energy from the Winds of Change; it starts
An optimist says the glass is half full, the pessimist says the glass is half empty and the engineer says the glass is the wrong size.
Read the whole thing.
- Some quite impressive numbers you’re not likely to hear about.
In less than three years, the U.S. economic pie has expanded by $2.2 trillion, an output add-on that is roughly the same size as the total Chinese economy, and much larger than the total economic size of nations like India, Mexico, Ireland, and Belgium.
I think Iraq is keeping the political class occupied, much like the Clinton scandals did in the late 90s, and saving us from grand new ideas.