Sorry for the light blogging, work and the house hunting process have been quite draining on me.
Anyway, Here is your recommended reading for today
- The Economist has a great read Iraqi Kurdistan, or as it will soon be known, Kurdistan.
- The absolute minimum you should know about Character sets and Unicode
- Russia Tests “Dad of All Bombs“. It’s good they’re keeping themselves busy. Money Quote: ” Unlike a nuclear weapon, the bomb doesn’t hurt the environment”
- Megan McArdle on why we haven’t been attacked since 9/11. Personally I think it’s a lack of talent/money/motivation on their part, plus a host of supporting factors
- The view from the top of the world
- I’m surprised this hasn’t come back to life among the many Bush conspiracies.
- There’s this from Craigs List
Sushi Model: Willing to act as display showcase as sushi is displayed placed on body for patrons to eat off of.
• Model preferable of Asian ethnicity
• Height requirement: 5’6” to 5’11”
• Slim built; clean and body shaven
• Will wear bottom with pasty/string bikini top or topless
• Compensation: $200/3 hours
- Don’t you just love it when support for Microsoft Products is done using commands only they know? Check this out (which did work for me)