- Make a timeline of your life – it could be cool, but too revealing
- Time Maps
- Top 10 Signs You’re Made to be an Entrepreneur 6.
You spend more time and energy looking for easier, faster, cheaper, more effective ways of accomplishing something than if you just did the task outright.
- Prosopagnosia – The inability to recognize faces. Or the way of the Steve.
- A good wrap up of the Goldstein – Frisch battle by Wendy McElroy. I still find it odd that Fox News employs a Canadian anarchist as a columnist, but she does seem popular there.
- The Agitator’s Fox column about Swat Teams and no-knock warrants. It would seem that the best way to fix the problem is to assign liability to Judges who sign errant warrants, though I don’t think anyone has suggested that yet.
- A very good post on why the current world situation is NOT World War III.