- Deputy dumps man out of wheelchair – man then gets ahold of courthouse videotape, it reaches the media, and now that deputy is charged.
- Danish media reprints controversial cartoons, and show far more courage than American media outlets.
- Drunken Orgies Tainted System says Florida prison boss.
- Police Chief accused of improper chats retires – this is interesting. The police department in question was famous for find people trying to entice minors. Relevant quote
Lindsey said Murray used his city-owned computer to chat online with women during an ongoing investigation into local massage parlors used as fronts for prostitution.
All the department’s computers, except for one used for the continuing Internet child sexual predator sting operation, are monitored by a keystroke program.
Why would the only machine in the department that produces intentional evidence NOT have the keylogger installed?
- Tax me more fund raises little revenue
- The law and economics of pirates
- An aerial photo of San Francisco in the age of Earthquakes
- Fake cops rob family – this will be a growing problem I fear.
Most of these factor info my coming law enforcement meldown/feedback mismatch post I’m going to write one of these days…