- Inequality and the Sergei Brin effect – self selection on a grand scale
- What Paulson might get out of the bailouts
- Cobb Country gets a tank – for real. I grew up there, and in general, the place makes Mayberry look like Escape from New York. Perhaps it’s to quell the riots should (really, when) McCain lose.
- Tom puts it quite well with
the penchant for blaming the problems on “greed” is the Great Chicago Fire on oxygen.
- My neighborhood makes the news. Apparently it’s “rich in tolerance and diversity”. I was not interviewed for it, though I still like it a lot.
- Rocksploitation now has a real music video – sort of.