- The art of bootstrapping in a small business.
- A cool article on facial recognition technology
- The navy still chases pirates!
- The best old-time record collector ever. Adam and Stephanie will be this guy in 40 years.
- A revealing interview with Cindy Sheehan – after reading the interview she just seems like a sad, pathetic creature and not the self-serving caricature she originally seemed to be. How she’s paying for her crusade is a question that to my knowledge no on has asked.
- A relatively old article about Roe V Wade, choice quotes
“Abortion rights have been slowly whittled away while we haven’t even been looking,” said Kitty Striker, 22, who decorated her hair with small coat hanger replicas for the protest. “That’s what’s so shocking and so scary to me.”
Decorated her hair with small coat hanger “replicas”? Isn’t that like a holocaust survivor decorating herself with swastikas?
From her blog on the Huffington post
if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power.
Pull out of New Orleans? How would we feed the hungry there? The conspiracy theories of New Orleans have gotten downright incoherent.