Things I found interesting today
- What is childhood but a series of injustices that we spend the rest of our lives avenging?
- An interesting collection of photos from New Orleans. It’s still a wasteland.
- Voluntary kidney donor Virginia Postrel delivers the smackdown to the National Kidney Foundation.
- GreenPeace is funny, but not on purpose, from one of their “fact sheets”
“In the twenty years since the Chernobyl tragedy, the world’s worst nuclear accident, there have been nearly [FILL IN ALARMIST AND ARMAGEDDONIST FACTOID HERE].”
Via The Agitator
- AllOfMP3.com finally gets some attention, thought not in a good way.