- Frank Miller is going to be on G4 on Sunday.
- A 96 year old mobster has his day in court. His mob name is “The Old Man” which is rather unimaginative. His record goes back to 1932.
- Stand-in mistress sought to take wife’s abuse
- Your tax dollars at work, in hovering cloud of smoke form.
- Underground coal fires.
- A horrible abuse of language from the junior senator from Massachusetts. “
Might I ask you what your opinion is with respect to the state of American politics as regards the politics of personal destruction?
He has the perfectly descriptive term, slander, to use and yet he came up with that. He makes Bush seem downright articulate sometimes.
- A lot of interesting talk on Gore, and specifically his carbon offsetting program from Marginal Revolution and The Economist. FYI – he seems to be a part owner of the offsetting company.