1. What do you mean by Mollying? I do intend to bolt it to the wall studs, the center of gravity is going to be way high…

  2. You’ve answered my question. Mollying refers to molly which refers to toggle, I.e. a screw with a butterfly nut.
    I’m guessing that bookcase is around 4 ft wide and so you’ll likely hit at least two studs.

Comments are closed.