Sorry I’ve just been posting links lately, I’ve been working a ton and my brain doesn’t have much energy left for original thought. In any case, read these
- Reason inteviews Bob Barr
- Radley Balko on why the Republicans should lose big – basically it’s the only way they’ll clear out the deadwood. One thing to bear in mind; after the election of 2004 everyone was making noise about the demise of the Democratic Party and the permanent Republican majority – things change in a hurry, and the nature of the American system basically IS a push and a pull, and a mix of the good cop and the bad cop.
- Plastic surgeons voice their opinions
- McCain and Liddy – How high of an opinion does one have to have of politicians to be shocked by criminal associations anyway? Political careers are naked grabs for power.
- What we do or who we are…