- Bill Buckley and Hugh Hefner
- Town buys strip club to shut it down –
The town of Lavonia shelled out nearly $1 million Tuesday to buy and shut down the strip club along I-85. Then, the city quickly burned the interstate signs advertising the club, which was popular with truckers.
For those curious, that’s $1,287 per household. Such a wise use of taxpayer dollars.
- Toby Keith opposed the Iraq War
- Quote of the moment (by Ben Franklin) “A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.”
- Check out this Despair.com post, and the government reply – quite funny, and scary too.