- The Ron Paul Blimp – really!
- Chet Richards on Decision Cycle Speed
- An online chat with Reason Magazine editors about Ron Paul, notable ending quote
And remember as we go into that dark night that is the American election season that you can’t abort a fetus with nuclear arms
- An ergonomic way to set up your computer desk
- Ottok Photography
Or the roof anyway. Somehow I managed to buy a house withe 2 fireplaces and 0 ways to close the flue. Another task for the pile I suppose. For those keeping score at home, I still have not climbed the tree that overhangs the house (it’s the one in the shot)
Col Lang‘s definition of a neocon as one who “believes in a homogeneous future” has been lurking in the back of my mind for the past few days. It’s one of those aphorisms that change entire viewpoints just a bit, just like Thomas Sowell’s notion of the constrained vs the unconstrained view of human nature.
More thoughts later.
It seems that the impromptu pairing of myself and a bass player has resulted in a gig of sorts, which means we need a name.
Any thoughts anyone?
It’s easy to make fun of global do-gooders, eager to spend other people’s money. And that’s what I like about it; it’s easy. Check out McCartney’s Estranged Wife Berates Rich
Mills McCartney said she was reluctantly obliged to befriend the world’s wealthy because that was the only way to maximize her power as an agent for change.
“Sadly, you have to mix at a certain level of people to raise the level of funds you need to bring about the greater good,” she said. “Because people are very snobby. These people who have lots of money, they’re either snobby or they’re stingy. If you have lots of money, you have to be stingy — because why would you want that amount of money?”
She also compared herself to human rights crusaders down through the ages, suggesting they all had been victimized for their beliefs.
“If you look at every single person in the history of the world who has tried to make a difference, you’ll find a very long section of their lives where they were treated horrifically by the government or by the media,” she said.
I can’t think of anything funnier than what she actually said.
- Advice from your public defender (best of Craig’s List)
- Why we should hang out: a mathematical proof, this sounds like something I would do actually
- Interesting post on academic taboos from David Friedman
- Another blog post about Sarah Stever, from one of my realtors actually
- Ron Paul Facts, my favorite –
Via Yglesias, comes this Mike Huckabee ad
I think I’m the first to point out that he’s the first candidate to good natured and likable on the stump, which is quite a bit of a change from the rest of the crowd. Clever ad too.
So, I take a different route home from running a quick errand in the new neighborhood, and I discover that there is a numbered, named, and unpaved road in the heart of downtown Atlanta. Really strange…
While perusing my spam folder to make sure there were no false positives, I came across this little gem amongst the enlargement and Viagra ads
LADIES, bigger your asset now, give your mate a big surprise
SizeUpBreast is a safe all herbal formula that helps woman to increase theirBreast Size
– help with sagging problems
– has a powerful phyto-hormonal action that leads to the growth and
development of the areoli and consequently TheBreast size.
* if your are her BF/HUBBY, buy your girl this 100% safe BreastEnhancement Pill
* you will feel proud of having LargerBoobie mate
About time women got their share of annoying email.