Via the Trailer Park Boys, it’s hilarious, for me anyway. Apparently I like weed and Enchiladas.
Sorry, I’ve been busy lately. Here is a random assortment
- Velvet Underground on YouTube
- Justice, War, Etc from David Friedman
- Interesting article about Crime in Atlanta
- A nice profile about a former client of mine.
- The Agitator puts it very well with “we’ve reached the point where even jaded libertarian cliches present an inaccurately optimistic picture of what’s going on”
- A very good explanatory video by Tim Hartford.
These two are awesome. Not safe for work
More galling is the phony outrage from politicians about how the banks are actually spending the money.
Not as funny as McCain can be, but close, surprising close